The Rough Country Bottle HolderThe Rough Country
Attaches to shoulder strap of backpack. Keeps your water bottle accessible.
Excellent stability with special strap attachment system. 2 side pockets for supplements.
Sold in single units.
To attach The Rough Country Bottle Holder to your backpack follow these steps:
- Undo the shoulder strap of your backpack. This is usually done by releasing the strap from a clasp or buckle at the bottom of your pack.
- On the back of the bottle holder, there are three tightly secured black straps.
- Slide the strap of your backpack through the three straps and then slide the bottle holder to the correct position on your pack.
- This should be breast height, so that the top of the holder sits just below your collar bone but you can adjust the position to your personal preference.
- Once the holder is secure, reattach the strap to the backpack and it is ready to use.