Beef and Potato Hotpot (Survivor Foods Range)Expedition Foods
- 25-year shelf life
- 13 servings per tin
- 311 calories per serving
- Fully cooked, nutritious meals
- Fully recyclable packaging
- Made in Great Britain
- Emergency supplies
- Food for long-term storage
- Adventure food for large groups
Looking for a hearty, familiar meal? Beef and Potato Hotpot will take you back to your mum's cooking with minced beef, potatoes and fresh vegetables including lentils, carrots and onions, sprinkled with parsley and chives.
Beef and Potato Hotpot (Survivor Foods Range), 13 Servings
Each tin is perfect for ensuring you survive and thrive in any emergency by having a steady supply of wholesome, nutritious food stored and available. Whether it's a freak storm or natural disaster (earthquake, hurricane, tsunami), a power cut or lost at sea, have peace of mind knowing you are prepared for anything.
Survivor Foods tins are designed to be light-weight and easy to store, with a 25-year shelf life. As freeze-dried meals, the preparation is simple: either portion out or use the whole tin. Add water and wait for the ingredients to rehydrate, giving you a delicious, nutritious meal for up to 13 people in just a few minutes.
Stock Now to Survive and Thrive
INGREDIENTS: Diced Potatoes (34%), Diced Onions, Cooked Minced Beef (10%) (Beef, Rosemary Extract), Rapeseed Oil, Brown Lentils, Diced Carrots, Diced Swede, Tomato Puree, Cornflour, Sugar, Chicken Powder, Parsley, Colour: Caramel; Salt, Ground White Pepper, Chives.
ALLERGEN INFORMATION: N/A
To prepare a single serving:
1. Mix can contents.
2. Put 60g / 2.11 oz of food from the can into a solid container.
3. Boil 120ml / 4 fl oz of water.
4. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
5. Cover and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
6. Stir, season to taste and serve.
To prepare entire tin:
1. Remove the 3 oxygen absorbers from the tin.
2. Cover the contents of the tin with boiling water.
3. Stir in the water to the food until mixed thoroughly.
4. Replace the lid and let the food stand for 5-8 minutes.
5. Stir, season to taste and serve.
The oxygen absorbers in the can are safe, non toxic materials; they ensure product freshness. Please discard and do not eat.
Store properly to ensure maximum shelf life. Store the product in a cool area, avoid long-term storage above 22ºC, and be careful not to puncture the tin. Under these conditions, the food will maintain its shelf life for product quality, flavour and nutritional value. Once open, contents should be used immediately. However, product resealed using the plastic lid has been found to be acceptable up to one week after opening. This package is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling may have occurred due to shipping, handling or variations in the product density.
SHELF LIFE: Up to 25 years
REMARK: Requires a tin / can opener.